Start your free week with CBT Nuggets. https://cbt.gg/2LZhF9F
In this video, Chuck Keith covers one of the three cloud service models: Software as a Service, commonly referred to as “SaaS.” He focuses primarily on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform, walking you through cloud computing fundamentals with an eye on how to prepare for and pass the Azure AZ-900 exam.
Chuck begins by introducing Software as a Service (SaaS) as one side of the triangle that forms the cloud. The other two, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) are briefly discussed as he provides the context necessary for you to understand what SaaS brings to the picture.
IaaS focuses primarily on data centers, networks & firewalls, and servers & storage, while PaaS adds various developer tools and operating systems into the mix.
SaaS, however, is the broadest of the three, touching aspects of both IaaS and PaaS and adding the full library of hosted applications.
Wrapping your mind around how these three interact is critical to an accurate business and technological understanding of the cloud.
Download the Ultimate Sysadmin Cert Guide: https://blog.cbt.gg/qs8
From the CBT Nuggets blog:
• 25 Essential Skills for Cloud Management | https://blog.cbt.gg/2ry
• 5 Cloud Certs Under $300 to Get You Going | https://blog.cbt.gg/u42
• Every IT Pro Should Start with AWS Cloud Practitioner | https://blog.cbt.gg/5do
• 11 Best IT Certs to Study for From Home in 4 Weeks | https://blog.cbt.gg/vjua
• How Hard is the AZ-900? | https://blog.cbt.gg/i7m
Start learning with CBT Nuggets:
• Intro to Cloud Computing | https://courses.cbt.gg/brk
• CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002) | https://courses.cbt.gg/ffm
• CompTIA Cloud Essentials (CLO-001) | https://courses.cbt.gg/q6o