Don’t forget to take the quiz at 05:03! Comment below what you think is the right answer, to be one of the 3 lucky winners who can win Amazon vouchers worth INR 500 or $10! (Depending on your location). What are you waiting for? Winners will be announced on May 21st, 2021.
In this video on Artificial Intelligence in 6 minutes, we will answer the question which has been in everyone’s mind since the recent AI boom: ” What Is Artificial Intelligence?”. We will look at the factors which determine intelligent systems and take a look at the various sub-branches of AI. We will then dive into the future and look at where AI is expected to reach in a few years. Below are the topics covered in this AI Tutorial :
1. What is AI?
2. What is Intelligence?
3. Sub-branches of AI
4. What is next in store for AI? t
Free Artificial Intelligence Course: https://www.simplilearn.com/learn-ai-basics-skillup?utm_campaign=AI&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies: https://bit.ly/2VT4WtH
⏩ Check out the Artificial Intelligence training videos: https://bit.ly/2Li4Rur
#ArtificialIntelligence #WhatIsArtificialIntelligence #WhatIsAI #AITutorial #ArtificialIntelligenceTutorial #AI #AIExplained #ArtificialintelligenceIn6Minutes #AITutorialForBeginners #Simplilearn
Simplilearn’s Artificial Intelligence course provides training in the skills required for a career in AI. You will master TensorFlow, Machine Learning and other AI concepts, plus the programming languages needed to design intelligent agents, deep learning algorithms & advanced artificial neural networks that use predictive analytics to solve real-time decision-making problems without explicit programming.
Why learn Artificial Intelligence?
The current and future demand for AI engineers is staggering. The New York Times reports a candidate shortage for certified AI Engineers, with fewer than 10,000 qualified people in the world to fill these jobs, which according to Paysa earn an average salary of $172,000 per year in the U.S. (or Rs.17 lakhs to Rs. 25 lakhs in India) for engineers with the required skills.
You can gain in-depth knowledge of Artificial Intelligence by taking our Artificial Intelligence certification training course. Those who complete the course will be able to:
1. Master the concepts of supervised and unsupervised learning
2. Gain practical mastery over principles, algorithms, and applications of machine learning through a hands-on approach which includes working on 28 projects and one capstone project.
3. Acquire thorough knowledge of the mathematical and heuristic aspects of machine learning.
4. Understand the concepts and operation of support vector machines, kernel SVM, naive bayes, decision tree classifier, random forest classifier, logistic regression, K-nearest neighbors, K-means clustering and more.
5. Comprehend the theoretical concepts and how they relate to the practical aspects of machine learning.
6. Be able to model a wide variety of robust machine learning algorithms including deep learning, clustering, and recommendation systems
Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com/learn-ai-basics-skillup?utm_campaign=AI&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn/
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com