This Machine Learning tutorial will help you understand why Machine Learning came into picture, what is Machine Learning, types of Machine Learning, Machine Learning algorithms with a detailed explanation on linear regression, decision tree & support vector machine and at the end you will also see a use case implementation where we classify whether a recipe is of a cupcake or muffin using SVM algorithm. Machine learning is a core sub-area of artificial intelligence; it enables computers to get into a mode of self-learning without being explicitly programmed. When exposed to new data, these computer programs are enabled to learn, grow, change, and develop by themselves. So, to put simply, the iterative aspect of machine learning is the ability to adapt to new data independently. Now, let us get started with this Machine Learning tutorial video and understand what it is and why it matters.
Machine Learning Tutorial Part – 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wkx_447zBM
Below topics are explained in this Machine Learning tutorial:
1. Why Machine Learning? ( 00:45 )
2. What is Machine Learning? ( 04:52 )
3. Types of Machine Learning ( 11:34 )
4. Machine Learning Algorithms ( 16:41 )
– Linear Regression ( 16:57 )
– Decision Trees ( 25:43 )
– Support Vector Machine ( 34:00 )
5. Use case: Classify whether a recipe is of a cupcake or a muffin using SVM ( 36:02 )
Subscribe to our channel for more Machine Learning Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
Download the Machine Learning Career Guide to explore and step into the exciting world of Machine Learning, and follow the path towards your dream career- https://bit.ly/2VTB8Nc
You can also go through the Slides here: https://goo.gl/m5Txob
Watch more videos on Machine Learning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JhjINPwfYQ&list=PLEiEAq2VkUULYYgj13YHUWmRePqiu8Ddy
#MachineLearning #MachineLearningAlgorithms #Datasciencecourse #DataScience #SimplilearnMachineLearning #MachineLearningCourse
We’ve partnered with Purdue University and collaborated with IBM to offer you the unique Post Graduate Program in AI and Machine Learning. Learn more about it here – https://www.simplilearn.com/ai-and-machine-learning-post-graduate-certificate-program-purdue?utm_campaign=Machine-Learning-Tutorial-DWsJc1xnOZo&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
About Simplilearn Machine Learning course:
A form of artificial intelligence, Machine Learning is revolutionizing the world of computing as well as all people’s digital interactions. Machine Learning powers such innovative automated technologies as recommendation engines, facial recognition, fraud protection and even self-driving cars. This Machine Learning course prepares engineers, data scientists and other professionals with knowledge and hands-on skills required for certification and job competency in Machine Learning.
Why learn Machine Learning?
Machine Learning is taking over the world- and with that, there is a growing need among companies for professionals to know the ins and outs of Machine Learning
The Machine Learning market size is expected to grow from USD 1.03 Billion in 2016 to USD 8.81 Billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 44.1% during the forecast period.
What skills will you learn from this Machine Learning course?
By the end of this Machine Learning course, you will be able to:
1. Master the concepts of supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement learning concepts and modeling.
2. Gain practical mastery over principles, algorithms, and applications of Machine Learning through a hands-on approach which includes working on 28 projects and one capstone project.
3. Acquire thorough knowledge of the mathematical and heuristic aspects of Machine Learning.
We recommend this Machine Learning training course for the following professionals in particular:
1. Developers aspiring to be a data scientist or Machine Learning engineer
2. Information architects who want to gain expertise in Machine Learning algorithms
3. Analytics professionals who want to work in Machine Learning or artificial intelligence
4. Graduates looking to build a career in data science and Machine Learning
Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com/big-data-and-analytics/machine-learning-certification-training-course?utm_campaign=Machine-Learning-Tutorial-DWsJc1xnOZo&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0