(**Test Automation Masters Program: https://www.edureka.co/masters-program/automation-testing-engineer-training **)
This Edureka video on “What is Integration Testing?” will help you get in-depth knowledge on integration testing and why it is important to subject software builds to integration tests before moving on to next level of testing.
1:49 Levels of Software Testing
6:44 What is Integration Testing?
9:45 Different Approaches to Integration Testing
22:05 How to do Integration Testing?
23:21 Examples of Integration Testing
25:02 Integration Testing Challenges & Best Practices
Software Testing Blog Playlist: http://bit.ly/2UXwdJm
Software Testing Video Playlist: http://bit.ly/2EmcdtY
Selenium Playlist: https://goo.gl/NmuzXE
Selenium Blog Playlist: http://bit.ly/2B7C3QR
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Join Edureka’s Meetup community and never miss any event – YouTube Live, Webinars, Workshops etc. https://bit.ly/2EfTXS1
Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above: https://goo.gl/6ohpTV
About the Course
Edureka’s Test Automation Masters online training is designed to help you achieve success in optimizing your test automation strategies and methodology. You will learn how to perform software testing in all phases of the software life cycle, and automation of any web-based application using Selenium. This program includes training on continuous testing in DevOps, performance testing using JMeter, and mobile app testing using Appium. It also offers programming courses such as Python Scripting, Ruby on Rails, Ruby with Cucumber, SQL essentials, and Java essential. During this course, our expert DevOps instructors will help you:
1. Learn software testing and understand different types of testing
2. Learn about different test design techniques used to test software, test execution, and analysis of the test outcome
3. Gain insight into the evolution of Selenium, get an overview of Selenium 3.3 and its components
4. Understand the importance of DevOps in Test Automation
5. Learn concepts like XPath Functions, TestNG Framework
6. Grasp concepts like Page Object Model and Page Factory
7. Understand how to implement continuous testing using Selenium
8. Learn how to perform continuous integration with Jenkins by building and automating test cases using Maven
9. Understand how to perform Performance Testing, Stress & Load Testing using JMeter
10. Learn how to integrate Selenium Webdriver with Apache JMeter
11. Learn different approaches of mobile testing
12. Understand how to use Appium to automate the application management actions, automate the gestures and offer network management and performance analysis
Along with the above-mentioned topics, you will also get additional courses on CI/CD in DevOps, Jira, Java basics, version control with Git, and third-party tools such as Jenkins, AutoIT, Sikuli and Maven.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Who should go for this course?
Test Automation candidates are among the highest paid IT professionals today, and the market demand for them is growing rapidly. With the emergence of new job roles around Test Automation philosophy, anyone aspiring to get into these new roles can take up this Test Automation course. Some of these roles are:
1. Software Test Engineer
2. Automation Test Specialist
4. Testing Engineer
5. Quality Assurance Engineer
6. Automation Tester
7. Automation Engineer
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
For more information, Please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll free).